YMT PROMOTIONS BRINGS YOU
April 25, 2020
JOIN US ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON TO WATCH STUDENTS
SHOWCASE THEIR SKILLS TO BECOME CHAMPIONS OF THE HEART
1. Is there an age requirement to watch the event?
Warriors Showcase is an all-age-family-friendly event that promotes the sport of Muay Thai.
2. Will there be food and refreshments?
There will be vendors selling food, ice cream and non-alcoholic drinks from 1pm on.
*Food or drinks from outside the venue are not permitted.
3. Where can I find parking at the event?
There is plenty of parking on Dearborn St.,as well as adjacent streets including Gazette and Kelvin
4. What is the Will Call situation?
There will be two lines; all pre-paid tickets/VIP/guests and a general admission day of the event ticket purchase.
5. If I missed out on pre-sale tickets will I be able to purchase an event t-shirt?
Event t-shirts will be sold at will call and YMTA table for $20 (no tax). (LIMTED QUANTITY PRINTED)
6. Is the event indoors or outdoors?
The event takes place outdoors with most of the venue covered to provide shade. Please come prepared for a summer day in July.
7. What time does the event begin?
Doors open at 1pm. Show starts at 2pm and will continue til around 7pm.
8. Who will have a vendor booth at Warriors Showcase 3?
9. I am interested in sponsoring the next event. How can I get details?
Thank you for your interest, please contact the promoter at 818 322-0050 or visit ymtpromotions.com/sponsor.
10. Who are the sponsors for the event?